Well hello to the first post of 2019! I’ve been doing some deep digging the past few weeks to consolidate a list of my best purchases from the past year. Whether you want to call this yearly favourites, most used items or just stuff I made my everyday more pleasant – here are twelve things that rocked my 2018.
- JCREW | Cocoon Coat (Petite 2) | My Review
- HARICOLOUR | @hairbysarmad
- IKEA | Ekebol
- LEVIS | Wedgie Fit Jeans (sz27)
- MAMBI | Happy Planner Mini
- BISSEL | Featherweight Vacuum
- UNIQLO | V-Neck Blouse (xs)
- FRESH | Coconut Hydrating Lip Balm
- GGMM (Amazon) | Bluetooth Speakers
- ESHING (Amazon) | USB Twinkle Lights
- LUG | Promenade
- SWAROVSKI | Further Pierced Earrings
I also want to pop in a special – thank you – to everyone who followed me over to this new blog platform. It’s scary to rebrand yourself after so many years on the internet and while I’m sure I lost some subscribers in the transition, this new identity feels so much more authentic and fitting. I hope you’ll enjoy it as well.