PAIRINGS: Black long sleeve, patterned tights in dark print, boots.
PAIRINGS: High waisted pencil skirt, cropped jeggings or cigarette trousers and pointed flats.
PAIRINGS: Cropped sweater / blouse, pumps.
PAIRINGS: Primsols / high boots, textured knit top.
- ELF | Mad about Matte Set (not in stock) | Similar
- WELEDA | Skinfood
- REAL TECHNIQUES | Bold Metals Brush Set
- ECO TOOLS | Shower Cap
- MINERAL FUSION | Lipstick in “Nude“
- PACIFICA | Nail Polish
- PACIFICA | Future Skin Mask
- HURRAW | Lip Balm
Ordering from iHerb for the first time?
WWW.IHERB.COM | “CLZ086”
Gives you $5OFF*
New year means new products! I’ve been secretly stashing away the last few iHerb orders so I can put it together in this haul video. In the skincare department, it’s still all about keeping dry flakes at bay while the heater is blasting and I’ve finally gotten around to trying out the Weleda brand. Admittedly, the cute metal tubes did play a role in this purchase but many great things have also been said about their products and there’s such a wide selection of skin and body care to choose from. Makeup wise I’m still looking for the best “no makeup” makeup selection with pinky nude hues and products that I can put on with minimal mirror effort. That being said, I’m off to test out this Pacifica 7-Free nail polish…
* This post contains an iHerb rewards code that I was given upon my introduction as a first time customer. When used by other first time customers, I gain rewards points which can be redeemed towards my own next purchase for a limited time. This “cash back” reward comes from iHerb’s own marketing budget, not from your order.
- H&M | Square Multi-Scarf | Website
- H&M | Kitten Heel
- H&M | Leather Belt with detail (small)
- RW&CO. | Reversible Camisole (small) | Website
- NINE WEST | Elicia T-Strap Low Block Heel | The Bay
Chances are if you’ve been enjoying reading this blog, you probably also enjoy shopping. And from one shopaholic to another, there’s nothing more satisfying than ringing up that purchase you’ve been swatching for the last month and finally taking it home. Between trying, buying, returning and buying again, I’ve been in at the beauty shop way too many times this past while. Here’s the aftermath.
- VICHY | Dermablend Corrective Foundation
- TOOFACED | Born This Way Foundation
- KAT VON D | Tattoo Concealer
- MAC | Mineralize Concealer
- SEPHORA | Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
- BECCA | Ombre Nude Eyes Shadow Palette
- MAC | “Phloof” Eyeshadow
- MAC | “Malt” Eyeshadow
- MAC | “Peaches” Blush
- MAC | “Groundwork” Paintpot
- TOOFACED | La Creme Lipstick “Taffy”
- YSL | Touche Eclat Foundation
- LAURA MERCIER | Lip Parfait Colourbalm
- MAKE UP FOR EVER | Ultra HD Foundation*
Funnily as I’m was editing this video, I had a little giggle that I probably have enough foundations in my collection to last me for the next 10 years but hey, it’s perfectly okay to have the right one for each occasion! I’m also super thrilled with some of the new classic finds and especially can’t wait to dig my brush into that gorgeous Becca eye shadow palette. It looks like they’ve been hiding it on a random (bottom) shelf in some Sephoras but it’s most certainly worth the hunt.
Last weekend ended up with a trip to Seattle Premium Outlets via the lure of summer sales (which is another post altogether) and of course a stop by the Cosmetic Company Outlet; a Estee Lauder owned establishment which sells overstock, limited edition or discontinued EL aggregate branded products. I was dabbling in the Bobbi Brown and Ojion products when I suddenly spotted it out of the corner of my eye…the Clinique Super Moisture Makeup! Years ago, before glowy skin became trendy, this was my favourite illuminating foundation and somehow it had fallen off the shelves, never to be spotted again in stores. With this safely stashed in my shopping bag, I strolled down the Walmart beauty aisle looking for special releases and odd finds. The result was this adorably kitsch bottle of AquaNet Hairspray (I heard this was a total 80s craze) along with the ONYX Nail Dryer Spray; both amazingly affordable! Never underestimate the excitement that the rarity of an item can add to its allure. I can’t wait to put these to the test.
Who knew the things you put on your feet can ever be quite so interesting. The past few weeks yeilded a goldmine in awesomely affordable, everyday style shoes. On a side note, lets not confuse everyday with boring because I think there are time where a shoe should shine on it’s own and a time where it should play a supporting role to your amazing wardrobe. And guess what? They’re all totally walkable.
- GEOX | Minu Pumps (6.5)
- BLOWFISH | Microfibre Oxfords (6.5 | fits small)
- IVANKA TRUMP | Indico Pumps (6.5)
- NINE WEST | Mesh Suede Flats (6)
- KATE & MEL | Mary Jane Peep Toes (6 | fits wide at toe)
- FOREVER21 | Cap Toe Flats (6.5)