- ULTRA MATTE LIP | Trap
- ULTRA MATTE LIP | Beeper
- ULTRA GLOSSY LIP | My Jam
- ULTRA METALLIC LIP | Man Eater
- ULTRA SATIN LIP | Echo Park
- SUPER SHOCK SHADOW | Truth
- SUPER SHOCK SHADOW | Nillionare
- SUPER SHOCK SHADOW | So Quiche
- SUPER SHOCK SHADOW | Lala
- SUPER SHOCK SHADOW | Mittens
- SUPER SHOCK SHADOW | Cricket
Big enough…for my long wallet, phone, keys, small camera, compact, 2 lipsticks, band-aids, glasses, cute enough… for going out to an event or just running errands, versatile enough…because of the transforming chain strap detail and secure enough…since the the bag has a full zip and not just the flap). For those who are not a fan of big flashy logos but still want that classic look, this is it. I think we’ll definitely have lots of adventures together.
- LANEIGE | Water Sleeping Mask
- I’ve loved the previous versions of this and it is the holy grail original sleeping mask for many beauty lovers. This here is the updated version and packaging.
- HERA | UV Mist Cushion
- Another original beauty item here, Hera and IOPE have gone head to head for years for the best highend cushion foundation when the category first came on the market.
- CLIO | Kill Black Liquid Eyeliner
- I’ve giving this one a try since I still haven’t digested the thought of paying ridiculous pricing for my fave Dollywink liner to be shipped overseas and CLIO’s version is a magazine award winnning favourite.
- MISSHA | Time Revolution Night Repair Ampoule
- Always been curious of this one and I don’t think I’ve dabbled in Missha skincare.
- TONY MOLY | Intense Care Dual Effect Sleeping Mask
- Another repurchased item in a new updated formula, its similar to the Laneige sleeping mask but if I recall correctly this focuses more on healing rather than just hydration. I’m hoping it’s still amazing.
Despite being a small category, there’s still plenty of popular items to choose from including the ever popular Elizavecca bubble mask and CosRX skincare but stock does go in and out quickly so be sure to check often or sign up for email notifications. From my last few check ins, it seems they are slowly adding more products here and there but its’ always in small quantities and there doesn’t seem to be any permanent brands which I presume is due to overseas import availability. Pricing is similar to that of eBay although some products are slightly higher. Any thoughts on this K-Beauty update? Or better yet, I’d love to know if you’ve already picked up a few things yourself!
* This post contains an iHerb affiliate code that earns me credits as part of their rewards program. If you use it, thank you.
- TARTE | Rainforest of the Sea Foundation (Fair-Light Neutral)
- SEPHORA | Mini Solid Brush Cleanser
- GIORGIO ARMANI | Luminous Silk Foundation (#04)
- ANASTASIA | Liquid Lipstick (Dusty Rose)
- EMINENCE | Stone Crop Mask
- STILA | Aqua Glow Serum Foundation
- MARC JACOBS | Mod Noir
- NARS | Orgasm Blush
- LANCER | Glowing Skin Perfector
- YVES SAINT LAURENT | Black Opium Perfume
- SEPHORA | Marc Jacobs Birthday Set
- ALTERNA | Caviar Anti-Aging Miracle Multiplying Volume Mist
- FRESH | Seaberry Moisturizing Facial Oil
- FRESH | Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
- FRESH | Sugar Lip Serum Advanced Therapy
- ARITAUM | Cel Cushion Mask | Lifting
- ARITAUM | Bio Cellulouse Mask | Brightening
- ARITAUM | Sugarball Cushion Blusher | Posy Pink
- ARITAUM | Glam Nails Polish | #250 Ginger Brown
- ARITAUM | Glam Nails Polish | #231 Holographic Gold
- ARITAUM | Mono Eye Shadow | #97 Modern Fatal
- ARITAUM | Mono Eye Shadow | #100 Purple Jazz
- LANEIGE | BB Cushion Puff
If it’s not obvious by the lack of attention to this blog in the past month, life has been… busy to say the least. Between trying to get enough sleep and keep up with work I’ve been looking for little pockets of time for myself in between paperwork and prepping for the next day. But one thing I’m really loving is delving back into art again.
- Mungyo | Semi Jumbo Oil Pastels
- Dynasty | #10 Brush
- Dynasty | #6 Brush
- Nobel | #02 Brush
- Windsor & Newton | Cotman Watercolor Sketcher’s Pocket Box
- Fabriano | Studio Watercolour Paper / 140lb
- Demco | Masking Fluid
- Faber-Castell | 24 Set Colour Pencil
Now that I think about it, this is probably also a good time to dust off my bin of old art supplies I’ve been collecting in my high school years. Who knows, maybe I’ll have something more to show you in a few weeks time.
PAIRINGS: Black long sleeve, patterned tights in dark print, boots.
PAIRINGS: High waisted pencil skirt, cropped jeggings or cigarette trousers and pointed flats.
PAIRINGS: Cropped sweater / blouse, pumps.
PAIRINGS: Primsols / high boots, textured knit top.
- ELF | Mad about Matte Set (not in stock) | Similar
- WELEDA | Skinfood
- REAL TECHNIQUES | Bold Metals Brush Set
- ECO TOOLS | Shower Cap
- MINERAL FUSION | Lipstick in “Nude“
- PACIFICA | Nail Polish
- PACIFICA | Future Skin Mask
- HURRAW | Lip Balm
Ordering from iHerb for the first time?
WWW.IHERB.COM | “CLZ086”
Gives you $5OFF*
New year means new products! I’ve been secretly stashing away the last few iHerb orders so I can put it together in this haul video. In the skincare department, it’s still all about keeping dry flakes at bay while the heater is blasting and I’ve finally gotten around to trying out the Weleda brand. Admittedly, the cute metal tubes did play a role in this purchase but many great things have also been said about their products and there’s such a wide selection of skin and body care to choose from. Makeup wise I’m still looking for the best “no makeup” makeup selection with pinky nude hues and products that I can put on with minimal mirror effort. That being said, I’m off to test out this Pacifica 7-Free nail polish…
* This post contains an iHerb rewards code that I was given upon my introduction as a first time customer. When used by other first time customers, I gain rewards points which can be redeemed towards my own next purchase for a limited time. This “cash back” reward comes from iHerb’s own marketing budget, not from your order.