CRAFTY PLANS | 2020
2020 SEWING INTENTIONS CHECKLIST
- Master the basics – basics in cool fabrics
- Self-less project – a giftable
- Luxe Atheleisure
- Pattern & colour
- Fun & frivolous
MY SEWING PATTERN COLLECTION
I’ve started digitizing and cataloguing my collection of sewing patterns over on Flickr, many of which are retro and vintage. Feel free to browse through for inspiration. Click on the image below to go to my album to all my paper patterns.
This is the template I made and use to plan my own sewing projects, divided into seasons and with 6 projects for the year. It gives me a quick look at what I need to prep for the months ahead. You can write or draw your projects directly in the boxes or use a small sticky note for those ideas that aren’t permanent yet.
Feel free to print you for yourself.
2020 SEWING CALENDAR
Beth from Sew DIY has created a dated 2020 calendar that you can print out in various sizes to keep track of your basic project plans if you want to be a bit more specific. Here you can highlight any special occasions throughout the year you may want to sew for.
FREE SEWING PATTERNS
Here are a list of free downloadable PDF sewing patterns that you can try to get you started with your sewing journey. I’ve filtered through the vast list on the web and narrowed down to a few that I think are both stylish and functional. Links will take you to the corresponding website. Good luck!
- PEPPERMINT MAGAZINE | Jersey Top
- PEPPERMINT MAGAZINE | Peplum Top
- ITCH TO STITCH | Petal Skirt for Knits
- PEPPERMINT MAGAZINE | Wool Pencil Skirt
- MOOD FABRICS | Hawthron Jacket
- MOOD FABRICS | Calla Coat
- MOOD FABRICS | Brya Pants
- HONIG DESIGNS | Garden Party Dress
- FRENCH NAVY | Orla Dress
- MADALYNNE | Noelle Bra & Panty Lingerie Set
- MADALYNNE | Barette Bra