- LEUCHTTURM 1917 | Dotted A5 (Canada | USA)
- ZEBRA | Mild-liner Highlighters
- SAKURA | Pigma Micron Pen 0.3 / 0.8 / 1.0
- PILOT | Frixion Markers & Pens
- POST IT | Gridded Notepad
While I’m far from figuring out a personalized format for my daily usage, I like the idea of putting to use all my beautiful stationary (that’s been collecting dust on my shelf) and the excuse to gather more washi tape and magazine cut outs. In a strange way, I’m also hoping this experience will force me to let go of some perfectionism and even be a little spontaneous as there’s bound to be little quirks and mistakes when creating anything handmade. I’d love to hear your practical advice about bullet journaling, especially formats and styles that’s worked well for you so type away in the comments!