Well, I think the reality is I simply can’t seem to pre-plan or sew fast enough to wear the things when I need them! Somehow creating a wearable wardrobe is about sewing one season ahead despite it not being the most motivational. My summer progress has been slow but a few new patterns always puts me in a good mood and hey at least I got some fall things ready to go… (I say this as I’m sitting at my chair toasting in the muggy heat and seriously contemplating running cold bath).
- VOGUE 2332 | Diane Von Furstenberg dress
- BUTTERICK 4375 | Pull over dress
- BUTTERICK 5398 | Cardigan
- MCCALLS 5912 | 70s Double Slit Dress
- TRU BIAS | Ogden Camisole
- CHANEL | F/W 2017 Haute Couture Show (here & here)
Anyone else loving the Chanel fall collection? I might have to do some online shopping to match those gorgeous colour combinations but I haven’t been this wow’d in a while and it’s giving me all kinds of feelings! How would you wear these colours in your wardrobe?