With the weather finally hitting up to solid twenties, I’m excited to be in the mood to chat about warm season releases. This season, Shu Uemura, known for their artistic collaborations, have teamed up with Japanese jewelry design duo AMBUSH to release a gold dipped, limited edition set of products. The vibe is independent, urban and edgy.
My first take on the collection is a more toned down work appropriate version with golden shadow and a majorly glossy lip but as with most Shu products I’ve used, they key to their textures is layering so don’t be afraid to build up the colour to something that’s a little more style.
- SHU | Pore Erase UV Base*
- MAC | Face & Body Foundation C1
- SEPHORA | Baked Blush Duo* – “Medium”
- SHU | Eye Foil Shadow* – dark bronze, yellow gold
- SHU | Ambush Blush* – “Ambushed” (as shadow)
- SHU | Soft Gel Pencil* – “Navy Black”
- SHU | Eyelash curler*
- SHU | Calligraphy Liquid Liner Pen*
- COVERGIRL | Total Tease Mascara* WP
- SHU | Rouge Unlimited Shine Lipstick* – “Ambush Freedom”
I’m most looking forward to seeing how the new Eye Foils stand the wear test and especially matched against my beloved Armani Eye Tints as they seem similar at first glance. Who knows, I might even come back with a blue accented gunmetal smokey eye sometime…