Back to school can be a stressful time; getting up too early, staying up too late and if you’re in university or college it means meeting new people in your classes all over again – talk about breakout inducing triggers all rolled into one! In collaboration with Vichy, I’m here to show you ways to customize an anti-acne routine for combination skin types like mine with some extra tips on mixing up your products.
Haven’t met Vichy yet? They are a French skincare line founded in 1930s based around the healing properties of thermal spring water which is still the foundation of all their products. They are widely available in the beauty pharmacy side of drugstores like Shoppers Drug Mart and London Drugs. Now an world wide brand,Vichy creates targeted skincare ranges for total body care.
- VICHY | Normaderm Deep Cleansing Purifying Gel*
- VICHY | Normaderm Purifying Pore-Tightening Lotion/Toner*
- VICHY | Normaderm Corrective Anti-Acne Treatment*
- VICHY | Aqualia Thermal Light Moisturizer*
- VICHY | Aqualia Thermal Night Spa*
- VICHY | Peeling Masque*
(Note: I only had the old packaging of the cleanser, the new bottles are what you’ll see in stores and on their website.)
Are you a Canadian reader? Vichy Canada has got an extra surprise for you! Share your experience with Vichy products and win a 3 piece Normaderm skincare set to mix into your own routine.
- Follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget (below), comment and log it in!
- For more chances to win, don’t forget to Tweet this giveaway (I’ve enabled it for daily points)!
- Remember that only entries logged in Rafflecopter will be counted as this helps me keep track of everyone who entered and the total amount of entries.
- Open to: Canadian Residents (or if you have a Canadian address that Vichy can ship to!)
- Giveaway closes: Sunday, August 28th 2016
- Winner to be chosen by random number generator, check back to this post to see the winner displayed on the Rafflecopter widget!
- Giveaway winner to be contacted via the email registered on Rafflecopter so please use a recent address.