Happy (almost) Friday! Here’s a look at my everyday makeup – drugstore edition! Lots of you really seemed to enjoy my last video so I’m definitely hoping to do these more regularly. It’s a reminder that false lashes are not an everyday necessity for us regular folk and that just seven makeup products is plenty for running out the door.
- L’OREAL | True Match Lumi Cushion | N2 (review)
- MAYBELLINE | BrowDrama Pro Palette | Dark Brown
- PRESTIGE | Total Intensity Liner | Bold Brown
- MAYBELLINE | Falsies Push Up Mascara WP*
- RIMMEL | Sculpting Palette* | Coral
- MAYBELLINE | Superstay Better Skin Concealer* | Light
- REVLON | Ultra HD Matte Lip* | Seduction (review)
If you haven’t caught on yet, most of my everyday looks are based around a cheek and lip combo. Because I can’t be bothered to wear a lot of shadow during regular busy days, I turn to those two spots for hints of colour. Coordinated, easy and fresh as always. I’d love to know what is one of your drugstore daily makeup necessity?