BLOOM OF ROSE 2015
- Kiss Kiss Rose Lip | 371 Morning Rose, 372 Chic Pink, 346 Peach Party, 329 Crazy Bouquet, 373 Pink Me Up*, 374 Wonder Violette
- Rose Aux Joues Blush | 01 Morning Rose, 02 Chic Pink, 03 Peach Party, 04 Crazy Bouquet, 05 Sunny, 05 Wonder Violette, 06 Pink Me Up*
- Ecrin 6 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette | #15 Beaugrenelle
- Ecrin 4 Couleurs Eyeshadow Palette | #19 Les Cendres
- Kiss Kiss Lipstick | #345 Orange Fizz, #370 Lady Pink
- Gloss d’Enfer | #472 Candy Hop, #442 Nahema Smack
- Nailift La Base
Encased in weighted stylized casing, the Rose Lip series is formulated to be a moisturizing tinted balm with rose oil to impart a fresh and natural glow. Now this is definitely a stunner! The rose scent is subtle (less than Anna Sui) and it offers a soft glaze of colour. Smooth and very comfortable to wear, what I loved most is how delicate and plump it makes my lips look! It’s not just the tint or simply the shine but it somehow manages to make my winter ravaged lips instantly look full of life again. I think this is a very likable product for pros and beginners of makeup alike in the luxury category.
For my makeup look, I really wanted to highlight the softness of these colours so I went light on the eyes and lashes. Here I’m wearing MUFE Ultra HD Foundation to create a natural light base, Rose Aux Joues blush, MAC Constructivist on the eyes and of course that lovely Kiss Kiss Rose Lip. Altogether I thought it made for a great easy to wear casual sweater weather makeup and I’ve often used this combination when I’m in a quick rush to get out the door. Five minute makeup made easy.