- Haute Street Palette | Cool x Chic* | $90 CAD
- Haute Street Palette | Warm x Vibrant* | $90 CAD
- Drawing Pencil | M Violet (LE Shade) | $28 CAD
- Tint in Gelato | (LE) Urban Coral, Graffiti Orange*, City Dusk, Street Rose* | $36 CAD
- Rouge Unlimited | (LE) City Neon*, Avenue Sunset*, Brick Burgundy, Highway Pink | $28 CAD
- Eye Colour Pencil | Cool x Chic*, Warm x Vibrant* | $30 CAD
- Stage Performer Smooth Out (Primer) | $50 CAD
When I first looked at the collection, it struck me as unusual for the season. The colours looked more like a Miami cocktail that what most would expect for fall and winter. Yet as I began shading the eyes with sky blue, the selection does read very street inspired. During the grey zone this time of the year, some lime green might be a great juxtaposition after all. I can see the collection being broken down into soft brights and intense brights to be worn depending on your personal preference.
For those who are looking for maximum flexibility these dual ended (crayon) pencils are a must have. Creamy enough for a smooth glide and enough pigmentation to go solo these are wonderfully creative and can be used as liner or shadows. I would even use them as a face stick if you’re feeling wild.
Two 6 pan eyeshadows palettes containing translucent brights are also part of the collection. Whilst not chalky, these satins and shimmers are softer in pigmentation and can be paired down for a more sleek urban look. I found all the colours to be true to pan and most blended very smoothly. With both palettes, you can read them as 3 x 3; that is there are 3 brights paired with 3 more neutral shadows.
Street Rose Lip Gelato*, Graffiti Orange Lip Gelato*
ile these are thicker paints.