Chances are if you’ve been enjoying reading this blog, you probably also enjoy shopping. And from one shopaholic to another, there’s nothing more satisfying than ringing up that purchase you’ve been swatching for the last month and finally taking it home. Between trying, buying, returning and buying again, I’ve been in at the beauty shop way too many times this past while. Here’s the aftermath.
- VICHY | Dermablend Corrective Foundation
- TOOFACED | Born This Way Foundation
- KAT VON D | Tattoo Concealer
- MAC | Mineralize Concealer
- SEPHORA | Bright Future Gel Serum Concealer
- BECCA | Ombre Nude Eyes Shadow Palette
- MAC | “Phloof” Eyeshadow
- MAC | “Malt” Eyeshadow
- MAC | “Peaches” Blush
- MAC | “Groundwork” Paintpot
- TOOFACED | La Creme Lipstick “Taffy”
- YSL | Touche Eclat Foundation
- LAURA MERCIER | Lip Parfait Colourbalm
- MAKE UP FOR EVER | Ultra HD Foundation*
Funnily as I’m was editing this video, I had a little giggle that I probably have enough foundations in my collection to last me for the next 10 years but hey, it’s perfectly okay to have the right one for each occasion! I’m also super thrilled with some of the new classic finds and especially can’t wait to dig my brush into that gorgeous Becca eye shadow palette. It looks like they’ve been hiding it on a random (bottom) shelf in some Sephoras but it’s most certainly worth the hunt.