…and quite literally it is.
If there’s one thing I absolutely adore from the beauty heaven that is Sephora, it has to be their incredibly valued and awesomely curated favourites boxed sets. I’ve had a few of these over the years from seasonally themed to product themed and it’s a great way to try a hyped up item before committing to the full sized bottle. Importantly, products in here are usually travel sized versus true sample sizes so they allow me to get a real feel of how an item would fit into my beauty routine. (Doesn’t it drive you mad when you get single use samples that really tells you nothing?)
Filled with 11 of their most coveted hair products, it has everything from treatment shampoos to smoothing oils and styling sprays. Seriously, how does one resist such a perfect box.
- Wen by Chaz Dean | Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner – 2 oz
- Alterna | CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Shampoo – 1.35 oz
- Alterna | CAVIAR Anti-Aging® Replenishing Moisture Conditioner – 1.35 oz
- Living Proof | Prime Style Extender – 2 oz
- Phyto | Huile Soyeuse Lightweight Hydrating Oil – 1 oz
- Living Proof | Perfect Hair Day 5-in-1 Styling Treatment – 2 oz
- Drybar | Hot Toddy Heat & UV Protectant – 1.7 oz
- Bumble and Bumble | Thickening Hairspray – 2 oz
- Living Proof | Flex Shaping Hairspray – 3 oz
- Drybar | Triple Sec 3-in-1 – 1.67 oz
- Bumble and Bumble | Prêt-à-Powder – 0.5 oz
Still a bit of a hair novice, I actually do not have any doubles nor have even sampled any of these products but I’m sure this box will go a long way in building up my hair arsenal. In particular, the LIVING PROOF Perfect Hair Extender has been high on my Sephora wishlist for months now and this set actually preps with an entire 60ml to test. Now, if this Ultimate Hair Essentials Kit was in your hot little hands, which 3 products would you pop open first?