With all the beauty reviews I post on my blog, there’s often just as many products that don’t make the cut. Sometimes these are products I’ve put down my own money for, other times they are PR packages but to try them all and finding the ones worth showing to you results in a (
) large stockpile of things that just don’t work for me. You may recall my Makeup Spring Clean
video in which I cleared out my entire makeup stash, well… here’s the aftermath.
- NYX | Dream Catcher’s Palette
- PACIFICA | Coconut Cleansing Wipes
- ARDELLE | Duralash Short Singles
- COVERGIRL | Tru Blend Foundation
- SALLY HANSEN | “With out a stitch” Nail Polish
- DOLLLYWINK | Eyelash Glue
- ANDALOU NATURALS | 1000 Roses CC Creams SPF30
- ESTEE LAUDER | DayWear BB Cream SPF35
- MILANI | Colour Statement Lipsticks
- RIMMEL | Apocalips Lipstick | Review
- MAKEUP ACADEMY | Heaven & Earth
Now it’s worth mentioning that beauty products are just a personal thing and your discontent with a foundation may be another person’s love affair so I always suggest letting your family and friends have a picking before your makeup hit the bins.
For me, I’m finally feeling refreshed to have let go of the items that were weighing down my collection. Unless you have a real daily need (like a makeup artist), I think functionality eventually wins out every time. And for goodness sakes, it’s nice to see the bottom of my drawers again! How often do you clear out your beauty drawers?
STAY IN TOUCH