There’s something innocent and romantic about hazy mornings in the early months of the year. The weather, temperamental still, has begun to occasionally give away a slight hint of the welcoming spring. This January, Guerlain’s new Spring 2015 makeup collection translates this censorial experience into a glowing radiance awash in pink.
GUERLAIN SPRING2015 COLLECTION
- Meteorites Baby Glow | Sheer Makeup* | 2 shades | $60CAD
- Meteorites Compact | Light Revealing Pressed Powder* | 3 shades | $71CAD
- La Lacque Couleur | Nail Polish* | 368 Baby Rose | $29CAD
- Cils D’enfer | Volume Creating Curl Sculpting Mascara* | Shade: Marine | $34CAD
- 4 Colour Eyeshadow Palette | Shade: 504 Les Precieux | $69CAD
- Deep khaki, light pink, white gold, bronze
- Meteorites Perles de Blush* | $58CAD
Available: January 15th via Guerlain boutiques & counters nationwide.
VISIT GUERLAIN | http://www.guerlain.ca
Note: Select items are limited edition while others are part of the permanent line or are new colours to a per-existing range. There could be additional products available internationally.
I’m super excited to see some Guerlain classics in this spring collection. All the shades are very wearable, including the blue mascara which appears to a subtle marine sheen. Having previously owned some Guerlain powder products, they are some of the softest and finest milled talc on the market that I’ve encountered. The only item I’ve actually used thus far is the nail colour which applies smoothly and really seems to enhance my pale skin (not too cool, not too warm). I’ll be reviewing select items from this collection next few weeks so look forward to that!
STAY IN TOUCH