There’s always been a certain romantic duality about this city, the warm nostalgia mixed with an ever evolving modernity that makes this the perfect place for getting lost in the old or discovering the new. That’s exactly how I feel about this JetSet into Fall beauty look that Revlon has challenged me to recreate.
- REVLON | Colourstay ShadowLinks*
- Petal, Greige
- REVLON | Colourstay Skinny Liquid Eyeliner* | Blackest Black
- REVLON | Bold Lacquer Mascara* | Blackest Black
- REVLON | Colourstay Moisture Stain* | Parisian Passion
- REVLON | Colourstay Gel Envy Polish*
- Sure Thing, Blackjack, Diamond Top Coat
- Start with a soft matte foundation and conceal any obvious blemishes.
- Apply Petal eyeshadow over the entire lid, blending up to just under the brow bone. Sweep Greige from the inner corner of the eye outwards along the crease and blend. If you don’t have an obvious crease (like me) then just take the colour up to about halfway up the lid from the lash line so it’s visible when you open your eyes.
- With the Colourstay liquid eyeliner, draw a thin line along the upper lash line and extend it past your outer corner.
- Create a double wing by adding an extra “flick” to the outer corner, this one lifting upwards.
- Glide Parisian Passion onto lips for a bold and moist finish.
- On the nails, use Blackjack on every nail and leave one accent finger to paint Sure Thing. Seal it all with a coat of Diamond Finish Top Coat.
Ready to take-off for a little Parisian indulgence of your own? Revlon is giving away a Pucker up in Paris Jet Set into Fall box (with all the products you see here) to one of you reading this right now!
- Drop by my Instagram account and “like” THIS Revlon makeup photo of mine and leave me a comment saying “enter me” so I know you read all the requirements.
- I will draw a winner from the list on Sunday, October 19th.
- Winners will be announced and contacted via Instagram.
- Open to all Canadian residents 18yrs or older.