For all you health conscious beauty gals out there, I’m sure you’ve been following me on my exploration through the jungle of natural beauty products and one of my favourite places to go has been iHerb. To say I shop there a lot is a bit of an understatement… if you see my wishlist, it is just bursting! They have an abundant selection, regular updates on their stock plus…once in a while I’ll even grab a few snack foods too. In celebration of discovering new natural products, I’m sharing some of my ultimate iHerb favourite purchases throughout the years, a few new items that just came in the mail plus a double giveaway so you can do a little shopping of your own!
- Giveaway open Internationally to all the countries iHerb ships to, that’s more than 150 countries but if you want to confirm, check their website.
- Giveaway ends Monday, October 20th 2014
- There are two online gift cards to be won, each worth $50
- Shipping will be taken care of for both US and non-US winners. The following only applies if you are a winner out of the US: you are responsible for any additional taxes/duties/brokerage fees levied you country’s Customs Agency and/or Postal Service should there be any.
Please follow the steps to enter in the Rafflecoopter widget below, only entries logged in the widget will be counted.
Eager to see what they’re up to at iHerb? You can follow them via their social media outlets.
Facebook | Twitter | Website
Winners will be contact by me using your Rafflecopter entry email so make sure it’s current. I will also announce the winner via my Facebook and Twitter. Good luck!
* This post contains an iHerb rewards code that I was given upon my introduction as a first time customer. When used by other first time customers, I gain rewards points which can be redeemed towards my own next purchase for a limited time. This “cash back” reward comes from iHerb’s own marketing budget, not from your order. The products shown in this video are a combination of products I have purchased myself as well as some purchased with a giftcard provided by iHerb. This does not distort my opinion in any way and I have long enjoyed shopping at iHerb prior to this post.