The month of July left me with quite a few lovely products, especially in the lifestyle and accessories department. With the hot muggy weather settling into every inch of the city, I had forgone a little makeup in favour of exploring new skincare. Here’s what I discovered!
- FOSSIL | Zippered Pouch
- SIBU BEAUTY | Sea Buckthorn Soap | reviewed
- IOPE | Air Cushion Sunblock SPF50/PA+++
- JOHN FREIDA | Luxurious Volume Haircare*
- ONECKLACE | Sterling Silver “Allegro” Style Necklace*
(get 10%OFF with code: “GIFT” at checkout)
- NOW FOODS | European Clay Powder
Midway through August and I am already planning all kinds of fall/winter related posts. But summer isn’t quite ready to leave us yet and I’m anticipating a few makeup shares to come. With IMATS just a week ago (I’ve got the haul and breakdown video coming this week) and a batch of new seasonal releases, you’ll have lots to look forward to!