I’ve heard it so many times. The blessing that come with having a double x chromosome is also a double edged sword. In an ever demanding society, it’s a continuous struggle to show the world that women are capable of taking on the world, not only competing but also succeeding.
- Follow the instructions on the Rafflecopter widget (below), comment and log it in!
- For more chances to win, share your #shinestrong tag via social media!
- Remember that only entries logged on Rafflecopter will be counted as this helps me keep track of everyone that entered and the total amount of entries.
- Open to: Canadian Residents (or if you have a Canadian address that I can ship to!)
- Giveaway closes: August 19th 2014
- Giveaway winner to be contacted via the email registered on Rafflecopter so please use a recent address.
Disclosure: The giveaway prize in this post is kindly provided by Pantene (P&G Beauty) as part of their Beauty United blogger challenge. I am a #BeautyUnited blogger and as part of my affiliation with this group I periodically receive products and special access to P&G events. However I am not obligated to participate nor am I monetarily paid to do so. The opinions on this blog are my always my own. For more details on how I blog, visit my blog policy page.