*chirp chirp, chirp chirp*
Has spring settled in your part of the world yet? With 3 straight days of sunshine, I think it’s safe to call it out. Spring is here! And with such a change of weather, I’d like to share with you some beautiful products to fully embrace this lush and breezy time of the year.
- L’OREAL | True Match Lumi Foundation
- BEN NYE | Media Pro HD Blush* “Blushing Bride”
- MAC | Satin Blush “Fleur Power”
- NYX | Ultra Pearl Mania Shadows
- ESSENCE | “Disco Diva” eyeshadow
- L’OREAL | Caress Shine Stain “Infinite Fuschia” | review | Tutorial
- REVLON | Super Lustrous Lipgloss “Lillac Pastelle”
- CALVIN KLEIN | Eternity Moment
Ben Nye products can be found through special pro-makeup retailers such as PAM or Makeup Medley. MAC is available online or at any MAC counter or Pro Shop. L’Oreal, Essence, NYX and Revlon products are easily accessible at your local drugstore, London Drugs even ships online as well. Calvin Klein perfumes are usually sold in Sephora, The Bay or Sears but sometimes you can catch a great deal at Shoppers Drug Mart.