As much as I love switching up my makeup routines, you’ll find me pretty committed to my skincare regime. With the exception of replacing cleansers and masks once in a while, I only change my routine significantly about twice a year when the weather gets warmer or colder. You may have seen many of these products in my Skincare Step-by-Step Demo (video) but here’s a closer look at what I’ve been using this past winter.
- SCINIC | Aqua Lip & Eye Makeup Remover | get it
- NEUTROGENA | Makeup Removing Cleansing Towelettes | get it
- NUXE | Gentle Pureness Micellar Cleansing Foam (with 3 Roses) | get it
- JUJU | Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Whitening Wash Foam/Cleanser | get it
- CLARISONIC | MIA cleansing tool | reviewed | get it
- ST. IVES | Apricot Scrub | get it
- B&C | Mannan Peeling Gel | get it
- HADALABO | Shirojyun Whitening “Lotion” / toner | get it
- HADALABO | Shirojyun Whitening “Milky Lotion” / lotion | get it
- TONY MOLY | Appletox Honey Cream | reviewed | get it
RECENT ADDITIONS (for spring)
- SKIN79 | White Reviving Skin Radiance “Solution” / essence | get it
- SKIN79 | White Reviving Skin Radiance Cream | reviewed | get it
WHERE TO FIND THEM
Since there are so many products mentioned here, I put a link to each item of where you can purchase them online. Of course there are various places that carry them, the link is just one example, for any of the Asian products listed here a combination of Adam Beauty, Sasa and eBay should solve all your shopping problems.
The lesson this winter? Listen to your skin instead of listening to products. My bold attempt at experimentation during the cold sensitive months had me crawling back to my beloved Hadalabo range. But alas, spring is near (we finally had sun today!) and that’s always a fun time to get fancy with my face. I’m hoping to finally pull out those Skin & Lab products which didn’t work for me in the cold. Let’s see what beauty adventures this summer brings!