It’s time for another round of Beauty Empties, where I share with you what’s been gathering in my recyclables bag from products that I’ve been eager to repurchase to those that can just get out of my life. Haven’t been getting much sun here recently for filming but the show must go on!
- Neutrogena | Makeup removing towelette
- Lucido-L | Hair wax | “Round Ridge”
- Benefit | Be Bright | Moisture prep toning lotion | reviewed
- St. Ives | Apricot Scrub (Original)
- Green Tea Cleanser
- Green Tea Scrub
- Crabtree & Evelyn | Rosewater hand therapy
- Skin79 | White Reviving moisturizing cream | reviewed
- Tony Moly | Floria Whitening capsule essence | reviewed
- The Body Shop | Strawberry body butter
I tend to finish up products in a groupings it seems, sometimes it’s more skincare, while other times it’s a bunch of hair things or makeup. But as per usual I always have too many items open all at once (out of excitement), though I’m working on doing better on that. Gotta start using up my beauty stash this year!