I’ve kept you all in the loop on what I’ve been using each season but I thought it might be helpful to see each step in action so I’ve put together a demo to run you through my day and night skincare routine. It was also a good opportunity to feature a few products that you have all been asking about and wondering how to use them. Overall while the products I use may change depending on the season but the general elements of my routine remain the same.
- NUXE | 3 Roses Foaming Cleanser | website
- B&C | Mannan Peeling Gel
- Hadalabo | Shirojyun Lotion (toner)
- Tony Moly | Floria Whitening Capsule Essence | (reviewed)
- Hadalabo | Shirojyun Milky Lotion (lotion moisturizer)
- JuJu | Aquamoist White Washing Foam
- Clarisonic | MIA | website | (reviewed)
- Tony Moly | Appletox Cream |
- NUXE | Huile Prodigieuse | website | (reviewed)
- Carmex | Medicated Lip Treatment | website
NUXE products can be found in London Drugs or Shoppers Drug Mart in Canada, some online shops also carry it for international shipping. B&C, Hadalabo and Juju can be found through either Sasa online (best price for B&C), Adam Beauty online or eBay. Tony Moly is available from Cosmetic Love online or eBay. Clarisonic is available through their website directly, Sephora or select skincare retailers and spas. Good old Carmex is right in your local drugstore.
I absolutely believe in taking a bit of time out of each day to treat your skin properly and of course having great products makes you excited to use them in your routine. And remember that your daily actions become your habits so get on with it then!