Summer came quite late this year and was cooler than most times. Here’s a look at what I had been using throughout this past spring and summer, many of which I will continue to carry through to the fall to use up the bottles before breaking into my winter items.
LIST OF PRODUCTS
- Neutrogena | Waterproof eyemakeup remover
- Neutrogena | Makeup removing towelettes
- Marcelle | 3-in-1 cleansing milk
- NUXE | Micellar foaming cleanser with 3 roses
- JuJu Aquamoist | Whitening wash foam with vit. c.
- Clarisonic | MIA
- Tony Moly | Floria Whitening capsule essence | reviewed
- Skin79 | White radiance skin reviving cream | reviewed
- Caolion | Where is Pore? Pore minimizing mask* | reviewed
- Kiss My Face | Vit A & E Ultra moisturizer | reviewed
- St. Ives | Apricot scrub
- PMD | Microdermabrasion kit* | reviewed
Neutrogena, St. Ives and Kiss My Face products can be found in your local drugstore. Marcelle is available through your drugstore or from their online boutique. Nuxe can be found in Shoppers Drug Mart or London Drugs in Canada and via online websites internationally. Caolion is available internationally through Wishtrend online. JuJu can be found from SaSa online while Tony Moly and Skin79 can be found through eBay. PMD is currently available through their online website.
What skincare items would you recommend for the winter season?
Share with me in the comments!