It’s that time of the year again, Starbucks Pumpkin Spice lattes are back, the first leaves of fall are changing and to celebrate, I thought I’d share a current beauty favourites video. Here are some products that’s been getting lots of love in my beauty routine recently.
- Lucido-L | Hair treatment essence
- MIZON | Snail Repair BB Cream
- Ben Nye | *Media Pro HD compact powder
- Lancome | Colour Sensational eyeshadow palette
- DIOR | Diorshow Brow Styler
- Essence | Stay with me: long lasting lipgloss
- Revlon | Just Bitten lipstain in “Passion”
Lucido-L and Mizon products can be found through ebay (here and here). Ben Nye products can be found through theater stores or through specialty online retailers. Lancome and Dior are available through their respective websites online, through Sephora or other department stores. Essence (in Canada) is available exclusively through select Shoppers Drug Mart locations. Revlon can be found in your local drugstore.
What beauty goodies have you been using recently? Share your favourites with me by leaving a comment and feel free to request a review on any of the productions mentioned.
Oh, plus hair recommendations would be appreciated too! Here’s a quick compilation I put together of some options to consider, a quick paint over using Photoshop to give you a rough idea of what it would look like.