As some of you may know, I recently came back from a mini vacation to Los Angeles. I enjoy going there once in a while because it’s a little west coast yet completely different from Vancouver. Of course I had to take advantage of the shopping situation so I want to share with you what I toted back home from my trip.
- LEVIS | Demi-curve straight leg jeans
- L’OREAL | True Match Lumi foundation
- ORGANIX | Hydrating macadamia oil dry styling oil
- CYNTHIA ROWLEY | Floral tights
- FOREVER21 | Knee length floral dress
- ELF | Eyeshadow in “Moondust”
- RIMMEL | Stay glossy lipgloss in “Non-stop glamour”
- CONAIR | Teasing comb
- VIVI MAGAZINE | October 2012!
I can’t wait to try out these new products. I’m quietly amassing my fall-winter wardrobe, in fact I have a whole list going on of things I want to hunt down so it’s good that I’m getting on it early. If you are interested in following my LA adventures, I will be spreading my travel diary through a few separate entries coming up soon.