Oh nothing fancy today, just a few amazingly gorgeous nail lacquers that have arrived in the post the other day. Sometimes I wish I had more fingers so I can wear more colours all at once.
- ESSIE: “Da Bush”
- — pale pistachio/sage green cream
- ESSIE: “Cute as a button”
- — bright coral red cream
- COLOUR CLUB: “Kiss my French”
- — pastel white/pink cream (Essie Fiji dupe?)
- CHINA GLAZE: “Techno”
- — multi-shaped silvery sparkle, clear base
I’ve been looking to add more unusual polishes to my collection but with no enthusiasm for matte or super metallic finishes, it seems to be a hard search. I am extremely thrilled with my ESSIE “Da Bush” polish in that dreamy pistachio cream, a step up from your everyday “mint” shade don’t you think?