Here’s a few key feature to take note of …
- Natural looking skin (flawless but real)
- Lush lashes for batting at the boys
- Plump lips
- Bronzers and highlighters for that angelic glow
I feel that this look is really adaptable, certainly it can be worn in an extremely natural way or kicked up with more dramatic lashes and slightly darker eyeshadow. The feel of this look over-all is meant to be soft and approachable but not boring…. extra little details and a light touch should do the trick.
As you can see, I avoided going all out with the bronzer which would have easily looked too heavy with my pale complexion. Instead I focused on a bright pop of blush and just a slight kiss of shimmer along the cheeks.
(oh I’m never quite fond of this part)
- Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation #51
- Maybelline Fit-Me concealer “Fair”
- NYX Jumbo eye pencil “Milk”
- TooFaced shadow duo “Sexpresso” (for brows)
- Daiso Ellefar palette “peach-gold”
- Wet ‘n Wild Colour Eyecon trio “Sweet as Candy”
- Revlon Liquid liner “Black”
- Dollywink Liquid liner “Black”
- Shiseido lash curler
- Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express mascara wp “Glam black”
- DUO Lash glue
- Ebay lashes (flared corners)
- Etude Top 10 Tan shimmer liner
- CandyDoll blush “Strawberry Pink”
- Too Faced Pink Leopard Bronzer
- Rimmel 1000 Kisses lip liner “Tiramisu”
- Victoria’s Secret Big Smooch plumping gloss “Pink & Plump”
If you haven’t seen photos from the recently 2011 VS Fashion Show, you can find a good selection of them from PopSugar. They’ve posted a good selection of the photos. Or better yet you can always search Youtube for the real deal.
As I was researching this, I happened upon some lovely Asian models who walked the runway for VS this year. Including (who appears to be) our beloved Liu Wen, who appeared in photographs from my previous runway inspired makeup looks.
In a sea of tanned bronzed skin, it’s nice to see some variety. I mean honesty, my only road to Alessandra’s golden colour is through a bottle of St. Tropez (actually probably two bottles).