Another popular product today to share with you, Lancome’s Teint Miracle foundation! This can be said to be one of Lancome’s most exciting releases in the past year. As I am not all fond of their mascaras (though they hold the top selling mascara in the prestige cosmetics market), I think they have a good shot with their base makeup products. I was thrilled to see this being used by a couple of makeup bloggers and even more excited after seeing the demos on HSN.
With Aura-Inside™ technology, Lancôme invents its 1st foundation that recreates the true natural light of perfect skin. Its unique weightless texture provides perfect buildable coverage with a bare sensation. Instantly, complexion appears lit-from-within, visibly flawless.
With 10 years of research, and 7 international patents pending, this ultra lightweight formula enriched with soothing rose extract, unifies the skin for a flawless complexion, while giving 18 hours of hydration.
- Aura-Inside™ technology
- 10 times less powdery fillers
- Liquid Light Essence “liquid micro mirrors”
- 37% pure water and soothing rose extract calms the skin
- Oil-free, fragrance-free formula
- SPF 15
True-to-Skin Natural Finish
Suitable for sensitive skin. Oil-free. Fragrance-free. Non-comedogenic. Dermatologist-tested.
- Reduced redness overall
- Evened skintone to a uniform shade
- Reasonably good match to my neck colour
- Natural finish, felt thin and comfortable on the skin
- Not at all greasy and no obvious shine to the skin afterwards
- Recommended for most skintypes unless extremely oily or extremely dry
- No breakouts or skin issues after use
- Medium coverage and spread well without loosing opacity
- Great for all ages, from younger age group to mature skin
- Comfortable feel though not long lasting (try primer and powder)
- Slightly rose scent enhances the application experience
- Dries to a sophisticated sheen on the skin, not too flashy but not matte either
I think beyond the longevity factor, this product by Lancome has really impressed me. The texture and feel of it is quite perfect and it certainly gives a brightened look to the complexion, I can see myself reaching for this one often. It has a strange reminder to my beloved CHANEL Pro-Lumiere but slightly less creamy and better suited for combination oily skin. Both are in my top list!