You know its holiday season when Sephora starts uploading their holiday items/seasonal packages and brands start pushing those “Oh la la” limited edition products!
I want to share with you some of my Sephora searches. I do this once in a while to browse for new products or to tag items for my wishlist. Let’s take a look at what this season has to offer…and hopefully you’ll find something to drool over as well.
- DIOR Foaming cleanser: I’ve actually used the “older” version of this product before and I found the scent to be too strong and a little overwhelming. However it does make a face-full of bubbles very quickly. I’m interested in finding out if they’ve made any drastic improvements on this products as DIOR seemed to have revamped their entire skincare range.
- Phyto Hair relaxing balm: This was a product I had read on Sarah’s blog, she raved about this hair relaxing product and she’s even got photos to back it up. Her hair was so shiny and soft looking I knew I had to put it on my list. Plus I was very happy to find out that it contains a number of recognizable natural ingredients.
- CLARINS Hydra-quench products: I’ve used the cream during one cold winter and it really helped to protect my skin from the heating inside and the chill outside. Just all around a fabulous product, feel in love with Clarins that year and now I’ve got my eye on that bi-phase serum as well!
- VICTOR & ROLF Flower Bomb perfume Set: I passed by this every single time and never once tested it out….but from the descriptions online it sounded very appealing indeed.
- VERA WANG: LoveStruck….is supposed to be a new take on the “romantic” scent and since I wasn’t a lover of her Princess line, maybe this one will change my mind.
- GUERLAIN SAMSARA: nothing but longing for this love at first sniff perfume, I am really wishing they sold this in smaller and more afforadable sizes so I can actually own one.
- KENDI OIL: I know nothing about this but since I’ve been doing the argan oil thing for my hair, I’ve been seeking other options.
- SOAP & GLORY “GLOW JOB”: Oh I really do love this cute line, the local drugstore carries some of their items and they are adorable. I’ve used a face scrub from their line before and their products mean business! So glad to see that they have added more items to their line. However I haven’t seen these in my local Sephora yet though…..oh Canada…..
- SOAP & GLORY “FAB PORE”: Tried “Scrub your nose in it”, now wanting to try these.
- MUFE Lip liner: reminds of the invisible liner from Dunwoop and TooFaced where the liner is well….clear. But supposed it will magically keep any lipcolour inside and your lip line perfect….*curious face*
- SAMANTHA RONSON: Well Hellloooo Hollywood has hit Sephora, designer Samantha Ronson released a whole line of cosmetics (and a dabble of hair products) featuring cute looking palettes and some very wearable colours. Oh yeah…and I’m a sucker for blush palettes.
- TARTE Palettes: I have never owned a Tarte palette, nope not even the anniversary editions or any of the holiday ones. Last year I opted for the Urban Decay one instead. Though I must say Tarte knows how to put together a great deal, I mean seriously, just look at that glass mirrored drawer. *swooooons*
- ULTRA FLESH PINK COLLECTION: Lipstick? Check. Pink? Check. What more is there left to say? I’m a bit of a commitment-phobe when it comes to products so I adore little ones that I can test out.
- TOO FACED DayDreamer Kit: Oh every year Too Faced makes a collection that makes me want to shreeek with excitement and this year is no different. I think their kits are always well edited, the colours flattering and because you can get your whole face done (blush/bronzer, eyes, mascara, lipgloss)…its practically perfect!
- TARTE AMAZONIAN CLAY EYELINER: Wow, this Amazonian clay thing has really taken off for Tarte, starting with their blushers and now with eyeliners. I was greatly attracted to the variety of shades in the kit and the fact that these are chubby large pencils which will make a jeweled smokey eye super easy.
- BENEFIT KITS: I think I should really test out more from Benefit and because their individual items are quite expensive, I’ve got my eyes on a couple kits this season….*teeheehee…
- JOSIE MARAN Seductive Golds: This girl got my heart since way back in her Maybelline days. Now a mother and a beauty brand owner, she has really focused on organic and sustainable products. What caught my attention is that her products do good but are ALSO beautiful (chalking organic eyeshadow isn’t my thing) and seem to perform just as well as other brands. Now THAT’S the way to do organic!
Phew…that’s all for today, making me a little boggle-eyed looking at these wonderful holiday items. I hope you found something for yourself or better yet a great gift idea for the holidays!