Its here! Its here!
For those of you that have been eyeing this popular line from Shiseido in Asia, here’s my review on their AquaLabel skinare line. But first, in case you aren’t familiar with this Shiseido sub-brand, Aqualabel makes three different ranges of skincare focused on different needs of people of (mainly) different age groups.
What I picked up to try was the “White-up Lotion” and the “Whitening Emulsion” in other words the toner and moisturizer from the range. When it comes to trying out new skincare, I usually got for these two products as I think they are the ones that should be the most effective. Items like face wash I feel (because they are rinsed away quickly) usually make little difference to the effectiveness of the line.
- Super watery and light texture
- No stickiness or residue on the skin (or hands for that matter)
- Leaves skin fresh and breathing after application
- Easy to spread and very fluid
- Not greasy but leaves skin just moist enough and very comfortable
- Faint spa scent, no heavy perfume
- No breakouts or sensitivity
(I found out that one of my favourite bloggers Yuki has posted the ingredients in English, from her package. You can read it on her blog HERE.)