I certainly agree that the market has been turning to this selling point recently, with the release of Maybelline’s FIT-ME foundation and Rimmels Match Perfection coming out simultaneously.
<promoted by="" deschanel.
Match Perfection Foundation
Match Perfection Concealer/Highlighter
- Great concept, great warm based foundation range
- Does “adapt” somewhat to skintone after application
- Very blendable and CAN look incredibly glowy and pretty on the skin
- Not longwearing at all, stains/rubs onto clothing easily
- Doesn’t set well even with powder
- Falls into fine lines
- (Shades available depends on which country you live in and which store you visit…my local drugstore did not have 15 shades)
- Good brightening (not concealing as much under eyes)
- Thicker consistency fabulous for around the nose and around the mouth
- Decent staying power, especially if set with powder
- Shades are good in tone even though it does run light
- (Shades available depends on which country you live in and which store you visit. The stores I visited only had 3 shades.)