For all you Gyaru lovers out there, I hope this will be a good post for you. Today’s makeup tutorial is inspired by Miliyah Kato who I’ve seen sporting a retro type of Gal look recently in magazines.
I really like that this look uses earth tones but still manages to bring intensity to the eyes. If you’re looking to know how its done, keep on reading!
Miliyah wears a couple of looks, I’ll show you some photos of what they look like. My version is a mix of these but mainly focusing on her heavily lined eyed look.
Let’s start off with the products I’ve used….
- Maybelline Pure Mineral mineral gel foundation “W01”
- Maybelline Dream mousse blush “Whipped Strawberry”
- MUFE AquaEyes eyeliner “Black”
- N.Y.C. BrowZing “Brunette”
- Carmex lipbalm, MAC Lipstick “Way to Love”, VS Lipgloss
- ETUDE House ColourCorset #1
- PIXI Natural Mineral Kit “No.3 St. Tropez”
- Ebay lashes