I hope that you are all excited for today’s tutorial on my “signature” brown-eye look, I call it this because this is the type of makeup that I wear most often. Makeup books have tried to convince me that purples and greens look stunning with brown eyes but I’ve just always gravitated towards this type of neutral brown because I feel that it works well with my medium brown eyes and through almost a year of tweeking, I’ve got it down to a “signature” style.
Firstly, here’s a quick look at my tools. Now remember this is my FULL face look thus I’m pulling out every product of every part of the face. On a day to day basis, a lot of these steps/products are really optional, it all depends on how much time I have and whether or not I feel like a full face.
- Maybelline Fit-Me Foundation
- Maybelline Fit-Me Powder
- SkinFood Salmon undereye corrector
- MAC Brow pencil –Flatter
- KATE Designing Eyebrow Palette –EX4
- ELF Cream Eyeshadow –Dawn
- ETUDE House Colour Corset face colour –#1
- Candydoll blush —Strawberry Pink
- Physicans Formula Shimmer Eye Strips—Bronzed Blue Eyes
- Revlon Colourstay Liquid eyeliner –Very Black
- Maybelline The Falsises Mascara –WP/ Black
- Carmex lip conditioner
- OCC Lip tar –Hush
- NYX Black Round lipstick in –Narcissus