What is inside these cute bottles?
- Micro collagen = plumps up your skin
- Hyaluronic acid = binds moisture to your skin (extra potent!)
- Honey = soothing & moisturizing
- Acerola extract = skin brightening ingredient
- Thick lotion like texture. I think the concept is for this to be a “thick toner”.
- Instant gratification! Pour a bit onto your hands, work it in your palm and pat into the skin.
- ***Does sting a little bit if I use this after a scrub, I suspect some alcohol content but again, I don’t have ingredients to verify that one. Its not painful, just a little sting so beware all you sensitive types out there!
- Gel-cream texture that looks like..pudding *hehehe*
- Seals off any other skincare products very well if you apply the cream last.
- Plumps up the skin and increases elasticity.
- Soothing and slightly cool when applied.
- Beautiful skin when you wake up the next morning!
If you have dry skin, dehydrated skin or even mature skin, I would certainly recommend that you try this affordable line. It really does live up to its claim of plumping up the skin and makes skin juicy! I can see this working well for those with fine lines as well since collagen is one of the most widely used anti-aging ingredients not to mention its coupled here with hyaluronic acid.