Ready for some drugstore goodies today?
If you haven’t already, its time to head down to the Wet ‘n Wild shelf and sample some of their new-er item. Yes, new-er because they’ve been out for a while, but they are still a new addition to the line.
I was lucky to grab the last one of this VERY POPULAR shade; “Vanity”.
Let’s get into the review shall we?
- Both palettes have beautiful pigmentation.
- Show up well on the skin, even the matte shadows
- Decent blendability.
- Nice range of textures to experiment and combine.
- The texture isn’t great, come off too powder and thick (the matte shades especially)
- Doesn’t last all day without a shadow primer.
- The satin/metallic shades are a little too soft and easy to overblend, thus loosing intensity.
Over all I’d still call these guys a good pick! While they are not the most long-lasting, I think that factor depends on your skin and also what you are wearing it for. For a 4 hour trip, they will do just fine, anything more and you’d better add a primer to it. I do think Wet ‘n Wild are really trying to revamp their line and that’s a great thing for us product junkies!
Hope you found this helpful!