(aka. “Eyes Lips Face”)
(aka. JA Cosmetics)
ELF has really expanded their line as of recently, most impressively their Studio Lines has grown with some interesting colours and packaging. (A good choice with the matte black.) If you remember, I picked up some of them to test out including their new cream eyeshadows and blushers….now its time for a review!
- Applies like a light cream even slightly watery when spread out.
- Dries VERY fast thus alittle hard to blend.
- Above average long lasting ability for a cream/liquid shadow.
- Incredibly pigmented!
- WOW pigmentation!
- Easy to blend but not quite as creamy as MAC Paintpots.
- Impressively long lasting, dries with matte feel and is non-sticky.
- Best applied with fingers to really warm the product.
- NOT Creamy but more of a spongy mousse texture.
- Dries matte/powdery on the skin, seems to be great for summer or oily skins.
- Great pigmentation that is easy to work with (not too sheer, not too strong)
- A stippling brush or sponge will be your best choice for application.
- Beautiful translucent quality, applies opaque in 3 coats or so.
- Thinner consistency but applies smoothly.
- Great shiny finish even without topcoat.
- Medium pigmentation, no fears of over application.
- A great mixture between waxy & creamy
- 4-5 shades to choose from, the darker colours seem better than the lighter ones
- Not a big different between the wax & brow colour