One of my favourite affordable eyeshadow brands is ANNABELLE, they are a Canada exclusive company that make a whole range from bases to lipsticks and they even release limited edition products with special packaging and all that jazz!
Recently they have made their eyeshadow singles in single PAN formats (just like MAC pans) and they retail for under $5 CAD each but you can often find them on sale for $2.99CAD (Shoppers Drug Mart). I used to get the pot singles then de-pot them into my MAC palettes (they FIT!).
- Colours: matte, frost, shimmer/velvet (my favourite), sparkle
- Wear: Good, but do use a base if you happen to have oily eyelids.
- Texture: I only have their shimmer ones (looks like MAC Veluxe Pearl) and they are extremely soft and easy to apply.
- Colour payoff: Again, i can only speak for shimmer ones but they are pretty darn good if you ask me 🙂
- Price: CHEAP
- Conclusion? Beats out Maybelline and Covergirl Eyeshadows for me anyday!